4 WEEK NUTRITION COURSE
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- New Tab
Your Nutrition Profile & Food Diary
The following steps we can do together during your Nutrition Coaching Session. You will learn the process that will help you succeed, and together we will figure out the best way to track your eating habits. We will identify your Nutrition Profile so we can personalize your tracking experience.
To kick off your journey to better eating habits we start by learning the process. It is vital that you follow ALL of the steps in this process if you want to kick those bad eating habits once and for all!
Choose the method of tracking your eating habits that suits you best. MyFitnessPal to accurately log each food that you eat. Alternatively you can use the Food Portion Method which is good for those who aren't computer savy, or you can write your eating habits down using a Food Diary.
Setup your chosen method for tracking, using your Nutrition Profile
(Done during our Coaching Session)
WEEK 1 TASKS
- Make sure you have booked your Coaching Session
- Understand how the Nutrition Process works
- Know your Nutrition Profile
- Choose and setup your tracking method
- Track 4 days of regular eating (include one weekend day)
Review Your Food Diary
This week you will learn how to review your Food Diary.
Instead of trying to overhaul your entire eating habits, we make things easy by identifying a few key areas to focus on.
Notice any gaps in your diary.
Was there a particular time of the day where your eating was pretty good - or not so great?
Was there a regular time where you skipped a meal?
Compare your Totals to you Targets. If you are using the Daily Portion Method, compare your total portions to what you ate. Then ask yourself these questions.
- Did you eat at least 5 portions of vegetables?
- Did you eat 2 portions of fruit?
- Were you over your sugar target? (Not including fruit)
- Did you eat enough protein?
- Were you under your carbohydrates target?
- Did you meet your calorie target for the day?
- Where were your gaps? (Breakfasts, Snacks, Lunches, Dinners..)
WEEK 3 TASKS
- Answer the questions above
- Choose 4 Focus Areas to work on
- Write down ideas to improve each area (what recipes could you try, what foods could you swap out (you can use the links below)
Week 3 - Check & Summarise
- Bullet Point 1
- Bullet Point 2